This Policy was last revised on June__, 2021.
KINDS OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Bad Aura may collect several of types of information from our customers, fans, and other visitors:
- Information provided by you: On our Websites, we or our service providers may ask you to provide certain categories of information such as: personally identifiable information, which is information that identifies you personally, such as your first and last name, home address, email address, phone number, credit card number, and country of residence (“Personal Information”). We may collect this information through various forms and in various places on the Website, including through “contact us” forms, if you request to receive information from us or when you otherwise interact with the Website.
- Automatically-collected data: In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via our Website, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect and store certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Website (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Website. Usage Information may be non‑identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information. This Usage Information may include:
- your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Website, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- the URL that referred you to our Website;
- the areas within our Website that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
- Tracking Technologies. We may use various methods and technologies to collect and store Usage Information (“Tracking Technologies”). Tracking Technologies may set, change, alter or modify settings or configurations on your Device. A few of the Tracking Technologies include, without limitation, the following (and subsequent technology and methods later developed):
- Cookies. A cookie is a data file placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Service. A Flash cookie (or locally shared object) is a data file placed on a Device via the Adobe Flash plug-in that may be built-in to or downloaded by you to your Device. HTML5 cookies can be programmed through HTML5 local storage. Unlike Flash cookies, HTML5 cookies do not require a plug-in. Regular cookies may generally be disabled or removed by tools that are available as part of most commercial browsers, and in some but not all instances can be blocked in the future by selecting certain settings. Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard. Also, these tools may not be effective with regard to Flash cookies or HTML5 cookies. For information on disabling Flash cookies, go to Adobe’s web site www.adobe.com. Please be aware that if you disable or remove cookies, Flash cookies, or HTML5 cookies on your Device, some parts of our Website may not function properly, and that when you revisit our Website your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Web Beacons. Small graphic images or other web programming code called web beacons (also known as “1×1 GIFs” or “clear GIFs”) may be included in our Website pages and messages. Web beacons may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a page or e-mail can act as a web beacon. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Website, to monitor how users navigate the Website, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- Embedded Scripts. An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- Browser Fingerprinting. Collection and analysis of information from your Device, such as, without limitation, your operating system, plug-ins, system fonts and other data, for purposes of identification.
- ETag, or entity tag. A feature of the cache in browsers. It is an opaque identifier assigned by a web server to a specific version of a resource found at a URL. If the resource content at that URL ever changes, a new and different ETag is assigned. Used in this manner ETags are a form of Device Identifier. ETag tracking may generate unique tracking values even where the consumer blocks HTTP, Flash and/or HTML5 cookies.We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- External sources:Outside partners of Bad Aura, including affiliates and advertising partners may submit information to use when referring you to our websites. We will preserve and report on this referral information as required by our agreements with those partners.
INTERACTION WITH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
HOW INFORMATION IS USED
Bad Aura uses the information we collect or that you provide to place an order made through the Website, to process transactions, improve our website, offerings, and services we offer, enhance the experience users have using our website, and to communicate with users in case of any issues.
- Statistical Analysis: We perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of Bad Aura and their purchasing patterns for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base. We use this information for analysis purposes, including analysis to improve customer relationships.
- Relevant Advertising: We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on the Website to be targeted to the users for whom they are most pertinent. This means users see advertising that is most likely to interest them, and advertisers send their messages to people who are most likely to be receptive, improving both the viewer’s experience and the effectiveness of the ads. We disclose information to third parties only in aggregate or de-identified form,
- We also utilize anonymous, aggregated information about website and application usage to improve the reliability and performance of our systems.
In most cases, Bad Aura will not share your Personal Information with anyone. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third parties.
We may share limited types of information, including Usage Information, with other vendors or organizations in the following circumstances:
- Third-party service providers: Some features offered through our websites and applications may make use of services hosted by a third-party. These services may include payment processing or tools that allow posting to existing social. Wherever possible, we will withhold any personally-identifiable information from these partners, but we may share detailed information where necessary for them to provide the required services.
- Business transfers: In case of acquisition, merger, or business restructuring, the databases and logs containing your Personal Information may transfer from Bad Aura to another business. We will continue to uphold the terms of this Policy in case of any such transfer, but future revisions after that event could modify the Policy.
- Legal compliance and protection: We reserve the right to share information about customer usage with law enforcement, legal counsel, or other business or government entities in the case when we determine that it is necessary to comply with the law. Bad Aura is incorporated and operated in the USA, and we are subject to American laws and regulations. If you are accessing our websites or applications from another jurisdiction, your activity and information will still be stored on our servers in the US.
- Aggregated data for partners: We may share anonymous, aggregated usage and demographic information with advertisers, business partners, and service vendors. This information will not include names, e-mail addresses, and we will make every effort to protect your privacy by not including invasive ads or tracking "bugs" on our websites.
- Other by consent: Any other information that we share outside our network (for contests, integration with other websites, etc.) will require your explicit consent. We will request approval every time we wish to share information and will allow you to opt-out of the sharing at any time.
TRANSFER OF Information to the United states
Bad Aura does not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. We will delete any Personal Information collected that we later determine to be from a user younger than the age of 13. We strongly advise parents to actively guide and participate in their children's Internet usage and welcome them to use our websites and applications together with their kids.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
We require the use of Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") encryption for all sensitive traffic between you and our websites and applications. Every modern web browser supports SSL, and we use the same strength and quality of encryption as online banking and tax-preparation services.
Bad Aura does not store credit card numbers on our servers. Our payment processing partners provide secure storage for the card numbers you provide while paying for services and content, and we instead use a unique "token" that that protects you from credit card fraud, as it cannot be reused to charge your account anywhere else.
SECURITY OF COOKIES AND DEVICE IDENTIFIERS
We take security very seriously and will never accept or store cookies that could be used to hijack or make charges against your account without forcing the use of strong SSL encryption between your browser and our servers. (For more information on SSL, please see the Security and storage section below.)
Your California Privacy Rights.
We may elect to share information about you with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits California residents who have supplied personal information (as defined in the law) to us to, under certain circumstances, request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If this law applies to you, you may obtain the categories of personal information shared by us and the names and addresses of all third parties that received personal information for their direct marketing purposes from us during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2021 will receive information about 2020 sharing activities). To make such a request, please provide sufficient information for us to determine if this applies to you, attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. To make such a request (limit one request per year), please send an email to: [Bad Aura Email Address], with “California Privacy Rights” as the subject line. You must include your full name, email address, and postal address in your request.
ACCESS, OPT-OUT, AND PREFERENCES
In addition, you may opt-in to receive additional informational e-mail from us on a periodic basis. These e-mail messages may include promotional material, reminders and invitations about upcoming products and events, and other related communication. If at any time you do not wish to continue receiving these messages, you may opt-out on our website or via your account settings.We would love to hear any other questions or feedback you may have on this Policy. You can reach us via e-mail at email@example.com.